Stan Pike Designs - Paid for a custom apothecary chest in august 2010. never received.

I wanted to buy a CD chest that was a really nice piece of furniture.I looked on the internet and I found "Stan Pike furniture maker" that had some really nice apothecary chests that you could order and he would custom make.

He was really fast when I inquired about the wood and the kind of chest I wanted to order. He even Fed-Xed the plans for me to look over. The price was to be $2720.00. Half was due when I placed the order, the other half due a few weeks before he was finished.

I sent the first half via Pay-Pal and he supposedly started on my chest. This was in August 2010. I sent the balance in February 2011 of $1360.00 because he said he was almost done. I sent several e-mails during the following months.

He would take several weeks to get back with me and he would apologize saying the work was taking longer than planned. I have tried to contact him via phone and e-mail ever since and have not gotten any response. So I am out the $2720.00 with no apothecary chest.

This guy is a *** man and I am writing this in hopes that the word will get out and he will not rip-off anyone else.I have given up all hope of receiving my apothecary chest.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 10 #1017843

Stan Pike seems to have stole our $2800 for custom stereo cabinets. I am sickened by the fact that we did not read BBB or above reviews before we paid him the money. We ordered them in September of 2014, and he stopped answering e-mail, mail and phone calls. It's criminal behavior.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stan Pike Designs. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Stan Pike Designs.
Filing a new complaint about